When it comes to fashion and dressing there are what we call sins, Sins that are deadlier than wearing red skinny pants or deep cut v-necked t-shirts... Today we are going to be discussing the 7, why 7? cause you can make one every or any day of the week without knowing.
- GETTING THE DETAILS WRONG - A well-chosen outfit can be marred -- or improved -- by details as small as the cufflinks or the pocket square. Know what details people are going to care about, and how to get them right.
- Mismatching Color - Forget "Hey, does this tie go with..." Know what's just not going to work, avoid it, and get on with your life!
- Mismatching Patterns - Patterns that don't go well together jar the eye. Wearing nothing but solid colors is boring. Learn how to avoid both!
- Bad fit - Most men don't realize it, but the way their clothes hang on their body is actually the most defining aspect of their appearance.
- Not Dressing for the Occasion - An over- or under-dressed man makes everyone around him feel a little awkward. Know what you're getting into at various social and business events, and know how to dress for every level of formality.
- Choosing Quantity over Quality - A wardrobe stuffed full of bad clothes is no substitute for even a lean closet of garments that make you look like a million bucks. Be strategic with your purchases, and know the quality of what you're buying.
- Dressing Your Body Inappropriately - Some "looks" work well on certain body types, but seem ridiculous on others. Don't be tempted into a bad style just because it happens to be trendy -- you've got to know your limits.